Are you trying to login to your Gmail account, but cant? I will show you how to do it in a few simple steps.
1. First, go to Gmail.com. You should see a page like the picture below:
That is the Gmail frontpage
2. Type your email username at username field
3. Type your password at password field (You have to make sure you are typing the correct password and mistakenly caps lock is not on!)
4. Press Enter on your keyboard or you can also click Sign in button on the page
5. If you typed your username and password correctly, then you will have successfully logged in to your Gmail account.
6. If you believe you typed in your password and username correctly or not just click on Read my next article on how to recover your Gmail account. Click here
If you use the same password for all your online account, your Gmail might have become compromised and that is exactly why Google rolled out extra security, its called “two step authentication”. So if you want to have extra security on your Gmail account make sure you enable it. Here is how: 2-step verification requires … Continue reading
This article explains how to create a Gmail account. Creating your own Gmail is quick and free. It will only take a few minutes plus it is super easy to transfer contacts and emails from your existing email account. Creating A Gmail Account In order to Sign Up/Create a new Gmail account, click on … Continue reading
How-To Recover Your Gmail Account I guess it safe to assume that you already went to https://mail.google.com/ and tried to log in using your username and password, but couldn’t because either the username or the password seems to be wrong. Listed below are various options which could help you in recovering your account. If your password is the problem, … Continue reading