This article explains how to create a Gmail account. Creating your own Gmail is quick and free. It will only take a few minutes plus it is super easy to transfer contacts and emails from your existing email account.
Creating A Gmail Account
- In order to Sign Up/Create a new Gmail account, click on the link below: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail.
- Click on create an account, fill out the information asked there such as first name, last name, password, date of birth, gender, mobile number, captcha and location (those are mandatory) By the way, you need to be older than 13 years old in order to create an account.
- A page will be shown after entering all the mandatory details and captcha characters. Make sure of not entering incorrect details to avoid errors. If everything is correct then you will proceed to having successfully created your Gmail account.
- Once account is created, you can login to your Gmail account by using the username and password you chose in the registration process. Click HERE to learn how to Login/Sign In.
- Gmail will send you a confirmation email stating that you created your account etc to your newly created Gmail email account.
If you experience any issues please post on the comment section below and I will be glad to help you out.